I want to follow more people.
People should acknowledge this post if they post a lot of Sherlock, Benedict Cumberbatch, Doctor Who or Cabin Pressure.
I’ll follow you in all likelihood.
I’d like to think I post quite a bit of these subjects in particular.
Only missing Cabin Pressure.
I’ll just be over here staring at that gif for the next few hours, though.
GIVEAWAY TIME!! - Official Much Ado About Nothing Programme signed by Catherine Tate and David Tennant!
I had the honor of seeing this amazing production and was able to get a few signatures. I have an extra programme with original signatures from the stars themselves! If you want to be entered into this giveaway just reblog/like this post and you have a chance to win! The giveaway will close August 16th, 2011 and a random winner will be chosen the same day. I will contact the winner via ask box so please have your ask enabled. You do not have to follow me to be entered and the giveaway is open worldwide! Good luck!
I follow some of you guys already, but I know you play with others as well, and I’m looking to RP with and follow more people. :)
Doctor Who Giveaway!
Who doesn’t love giveaways? Surely some people, but they most likely live on Raxacorciofallapatorious. This giveaway is sort of back-to-school, school-is-cool themed, but well kind of just awesome. So, on to what’s included!
- Super fantastic reusable bag equipped with Time Lord technology. Yes, it’s bigger on the inside! 5”x6” pouch expands into an 18”x20” bag. Put everything you need to rule the world in here (Toclafane not included. Probably best to keep running shoes in here). Created by the lovely Geekiana.
- Steel wallet/cigarette case with TARDIS printed on it. Excellent for keeping credit cards, ID, and psychic paper. Open it up to see Ten’s TARDIS console. Another great Etsy creation made by FrostingOnTheTop.
- TARDIS pencil pouch! Perfect for keeping pencils and pens so you can scribble BADWOLFBADWOLFBADWOLF on all your papers.
- Eleven’s Sonic Screwdriver Pen. This is one sonic screwdriver that will do wood. Welllllll… paper. Also capable of looking awesome.
- TARDIS spinning air freshener. All that traveling through time and space can make things sort of smell. Especially if your time and space is 6th period gym. Technically this is for your car (mounts on dash) but we all know the only rule is don’t run off, and clearly that’s flexible.
Phew. Glad you’re still reading. Now onto the
rulesstrictly enforced guidelines.
- You don’t have to follow me; I’m not your mother.
- Only reblogs count. And you can only reblog five times max.
- The winner will be chosen on August 20th. Yes I know it’s a ways away, but I’ll be out of the country.